For Patients

Consultation in the Heart Centre is only by referral from a Medical Practitioner. If you are acutely unwell you should consult your local general practitioner, or if necessary visit an emergency department. 

Our Heart Centre has privatised consulting clinics with specialist cardiologists in all fields of cardiology. Please follow the links below to find out further information about our clinics and tests and procedures or how to contact us.